Wednesday, June 27, 2012

no longer wants to be a princess (when she grows up)

Hubs was telling QQ about the Duck Tour (a bus that can run on land and water). Hubs said that when she grows up, cars might be able to fly as well.

QQ: When I grow up, I want to be a scientist. I want to check out how they can do it. I will work as a scientist and only come back and visit you on holidays.



Me: Why come back only on holidays?

I was expecting her to say that she would have gotten married and stay with her husband.

QQ: Because a scientist have to work very far away. I will have my adventures and you wait for me at home.

Still a month shy from being 5, and she's already thinking of jilting me. LOL!!!

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for http://boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text can only be republished with permission and links back to the article/ blog. 

5 comments:

Broccoli Ginger said...

Very ambitious girl! :)

Small Kucing said...

LOL....kids can think very far :)

slavemom said...

What a cutie. :) I wonder how come she has the impression that scientists gotta work vy far away.

BoeyJoey said...

slavemom: I never thought of that... hmm, let me ask her tonight :-)

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah..she speaks like a grown up. Clever girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails