Sunday, September 2, 2012

ballet

QQ has been asking to go for ballet lessons for sometime. I was trying to find a class that coincides with HQ's either Robotics or wushu class (to save time), and was really delighted when the dancing school that QQ goes to has one that's convenient for us.

And of course I go with her! Every class! I love the anticipation that shines through her eyes before every class. We're often the first pair to arrive; she begs to go earlier every time! She hums and twirls in her ballet outfit, insisting that she puts every piece on by herself (of course I helped her along, discreetly :-))

I'll peep through the glass pane, but she's so engrossed in her lessons she barely notices me. I see cute tiny bumps going up and down while doing the plie, plump little legs running on tiptoes, sweet little faces and lots and lots of giggling! Oh the adorable-ness! (is there such a word? Heh!).

For keepsake I've taken a few shots of her getting dressed in the fitting room. Would be darling to show her these when she grows up :-).

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

10 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Cute

Broccoli Ginger said...

so cute of her. :)

Cynful Pleasure said...

can tell that she loves her class very much..

Yee Ling said...

Your girl such a lovely and sweet angel.

mNhL said...

She is so cute! Good to learn dancing.

goolypop said...

Awww...sweetie pie...can i dance with u? Oppa gangnam style? :p

Mummy Gwen said...

She is so pretty in her ballerina costume.

mommy to chumsy said...

awww.....so sweet! i love to see girls in their ballet costume :)

Kit said...

Aww...she looks really cute and neat!

I think ballet classes are getting more and more enjoyable nowadays, ya?

Mmm...may I know how much you pay per month?

MommyAngel said...

my oh my ....... such a lovely girl when she is in her ballet dress :) :)

That reminds me to find a ballet class for my girl too ... :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails