Tuesday, January 22, 2013

my first homemade bread

If you're in my fb friend list, you might have seen these photos. I'm reposting them on this blog to journal my cooking adventure :-)

This cinnamon bread is the first time I attempted to make bread. I baked a large batch and shaped them into muffin pans for easy freezing and reheating.

Delicious when it's hot out of the oven, fresh or reheated. We adults love them! My kids? They don't quite fancy the cinnamon taste so I may try with chocolate filling next :-). 

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.  







3 comments:

Broccoli Ginger said...

Wah!! Looks yummy! :) I haven't tried this yet. Maybe one day.

Small Kucing said...

very good for first try

Kit said...

Nice! I love cinnamon buns - surprised that your kids don't like them.

Can't wait to get my breadmaker/oven esp after looking at yummy pics like these LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails