Monday, December 1, 2014

being the big korkor

I see this everyday as the kids walk into the school compound after I dropped them off at the gate. Korkor's hand over meimei's shoulders, face close to hers, talking to her. After putting his bags at his station, he helps meimei with one of her bags. When they reach the P1 assembly place (out of my view), according to QQ, big korkor hugs meimei, ruffles her hair or strokes her cheeks before leaving to his own prefect station. QQ will shout a loud "Bye bye korkor!" as he walks away.

All this show of affection without anyone prompting. And despite being seen and teased by his friends . Although they squabble, fight and bicker, these little gestures show the depth of their siblings relationship. Thank you, HQ for being such a wonderful big brother. I will remember these sweet moments forever. I'm sure your lucky little meimei will too :-)


(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission. 

4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

that is nice

Broccoli Ginger said...

Mei Mei is so lucky to have a caring and loving kor kor. :) Bring tears and joys to my eyes..

BoeyJoey said...

:-)

BoeyJoey said...

Happens to me too :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails