Monday, December 1, 2014

my little dreamer...

6th March 2014
HQ: 8y 9m old 


After school chatter:

HQ: I didn't realize that my teacher called me twice today until Jason nudged me. 
Me: Oh, what were you doing? 
HQ: I was daydreaming.
Me: *hiding my smile* What were you daydreaming about? 
HQ: My future.

I was amused when I learnt the details... Things that I never thought a child his age will be thinking about. 

In so many ways, this little guy reminds me of a little me so many years ago. Standing at the balcony of my childhood home, staring ahead at faraway lands, of rolling hills & cottony clouds. Building castles in the air...


(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails