Monday, December 1, 2014

some of QQ's early school work

Jan 28th 2014. 

QQ told me on the way to school : "Mama, I think I'm starting to like school.

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that! 


Here's one of her recent school work. I asked her why did she draw herself with long hair when her hair is now short. She said "Oh, I forgot!

Funny girl :-)

Another one of QQ's recent work she did at school - recognizing objects and actions that start wt the alphabet "s". 


While colouring the picture, she drew 2 extra objects in the sea. Can you see them? She told me both start with the letter "s". 

I guessed 'shark' and 'swim'. I only got 'shark' correct. 

The other 's' she said, "She's not only swimming, she's SCREAMING her head off!!!

LOL my funny girl :-D



(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails